Prophix Software, a global leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, released its second quarter business summary for the period from April 1, 2017, to June 30, 2017. June also marked the end of the first half of 2017, which allowed for a reflection on the year’s targets. The second quarter included a steady adoption of Prophix Cloud and strong revenue growth.
Second Quarter and First Half, 2017 Highlights
- 101% of revenue target achieved in first half of 2017
- 100 new customers and 20 Cloud customers
- Strong growth in customer retention, on target at above 90%
- Continued staff growth with addition of 26 new employees
- Prophix named “Overall Industry Leader” in the 2017 Wisdom of Crowds Enterprise Planning Market Study® by Dresner Advisory Services
- Branham300 names Prophix one of “Canada’s Top Tech Companies”
- SYSPRO, a global provider of industry-built ERP software, and Prophix form a global strategic partnership
- Prophix recognized for the second year in a row as an outstanding private-sector employer by Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers
- Prophix receives high marks in BPM Partners Annual Survey of CPM Vendors, making the largest improvement year over year against other vendors
“We’re happy with our progress through the second quarter of 2017,” said Paul Barber, Prophix CEO. “We look forward welcoming more customers to the Prophix Cloud.”
JOIN THE PROPHIX COMMUNITY
Complete the form below and be the first to learn about our news and updates.